The Sycamore School supports school-aged students with an ASD diagnosis. The School caters for young people from Prep to Year 10.
Criteria for Enrolment
The School’s minimum criteria for enrolment is:
- The student must have a primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- The student is able to participate without the need for ongoing one to one supervision.
- The student is able to demonstrate safe behaviour towards self and others.
- The student is able to participate in a group setting.
- The student must turn five years old by 30th June for enrolment into the Preparatory year.
- The student must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate VISA.
Please note that the school does not employ nurses or medical staff and as such, are not equipped to take students with complex medical needs.
The final decision regarding a student’s suitability for enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal.
All applications we receive are reviewed to ensure the best fit for both current and prospective students.
To keep additional billing for families down to a minimum we have endeavoured to make this fee as all-inclusive as possible. Our fees are all inclusive and no additional levies are payable during the year for excursions, incursions, books, stationery or any additional needs that arise within a class.
Tuition Fees for 2022
Junior School (Prep-Year 6) $8,320 per student per year.
High School (Year 7-10) $8,632 per student per year.
Sibling discounts may apply.